twitter

Berikut adalah sejumlah frase yang berguna digunakan ketika tidak setuju atau mengekspresikan pendapat lain. Perhatikan bahwa sejumlah ekspresi ini mempekerjakan conditional.
  • I wouldn't do that. I would...
  • But if we...
  • I'm afraid I have to disagree with you.
  • Don't get me wrong, ...
  • Even so, if...
  • Don't forget that...
  • Very true, but...
setelah pertama atau kedua Anda mempelajari konstruksi, mengambil kuis tidak setuju untuk memeriksa pemahaman Anda.

Contoh :
I wouldn't do that. I'd speak to the teacher first and see what she says.
But if we don't make those investments, we'll risk loosing market share.
Don't get me wrong, I just think we should look at some other options before making a decision.
Even so, if we change classes this late, we might not get a passing grade.
Don't forget that we you still need to finish all your homework BEFORE you can do that.
Very true, but we still need to get the garden in shape before building a new deck.

"ESL"

Artikel Terkait



| 0 comments | Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment